Dr. Olkowski is the founder and chief surgeon of EyeSight Hawaii. He is a fellowship-trained corneal surgery specialist practicing in Hawaii since 1990. He has performed thousands of laser vision correction surgeries, even on other LASIK surgeons. He is experienced in dry eye treatment, corneal, cataract and laser vision correction surgeries including LASIK, PRK and VisianICL surgery.
Education & Training
Tufts-New England Medical Center, Boston, Mass – Fellowship (corneal surgery specialty)
- George Washington University, Washington, DC – Residency in Ophthalmology
- Georgetown University School of Medicine – M.D.
- Georgetown University – B.S.
- American Board of Ophthalmology – 1990
- Associate Clinical Professor, University of Hawaii’s John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Medical Director and founder, EyeSight Hawaii
- Medical Director, Eye Surgery Center of Hawaii
- Associate Director, Hawaii Lions Eye Bank
- Study Club for Ophthalmic Research in Hawaii (SCORH)
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Eye Bank Association of America
- Hawaii Ophthalmological Society
- Hawaii Medical Association
- The Cornea Society